domenica 5 maggio 2013

Let's talk about... tattoos!

There once were tattos. No one charming prince would ever had one because only pirates and prisoners  got them. Princesses always felt in love with pirates, so also princes began having some tattos. That's probably why tattoos are so popular now.
(P.s. pricesses, princes, pirates and maybe some prisoners lived happily forever after.)

Tattoos are, in addition to being a great way to pick up girls (and boys too), an amazing way to comunicate something. They always have an important meaning, even if somethimes it is only artistic.

the opportunity to transform our bodies in an artwork is surely fantastic, but the problem is that they're forever! Sometimes, when my mind is thinking about getting a tattoo, I try to imagine me at sixty years old, with that amazing tattoo on my wrinkled skin. Needless to say, I have always changed idea!
But now I discovered the opportunity to get a temporary tattoo, such as those I used to found in packaged snacks when I was a child.

Here there are two sites where you can buy them:
bernardforever.fr

What's your opinion about these new tattoos? 

Eleonora Carisi

Paris, The Sartorialist


The Sartorialist

Berlin, the Sartorialist

Tattly.com

Tattly, You're Late




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento